Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to my new blog!!  I'm not abandoning my old blog, The Long Ascent.  I may have gotten behind in my blog with all the offline world is demanding of me, but I still have a lot of important things to discuss.  This blog is a companion, for everyday matters, a combination of keeping a journal of daily life and a true weblog of interesting things I find surfing the web.  It will be much more stream-of-consciousness with erratic but frequent posting, with no polish and only a little spit.

In addition to letting you know what I am doing, I will start recording my ideas for future posts on The Long Ascent here.  Please feel free to jump in and comment, I won't be moderating except for egregiously off-topic or repetitious spam.  (Yes, if you have something to sell that is on-topic, I welcome the chance to learn more.)

The bottom line: The Long Ascent is about the destination, Going Upslope is about the journey.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment